White paper analysis
One of the issues we analyse is if there are any elements indicating that the issued tokens could be deemed as securities. We do not make any suggestions but based on our analysis you can adjust your WP/business model to be on the safe side.
Other issues we analyse are:
- Are there any elements of a "Ponzi scheme" (investment fraud) with the token sale?
- Are there elements of an initial public offering (IPO)?
- Is the token representing e-money?
- Are the token sale transactions during an ICO subject to VAT?
- If an ICO token sale is a transaction subject to VAT, when and to what authority does the VAT need to be paid?
KYC and AML issues
- Is an ICO launching company an obligated person under the Estonian AML law?
- If an ICO launching company is an obligated person, what kind of measures should an ICO launching company undertake?